Sales representative, higher education
Seeking a dynamic sales representative to manage Perusall's growth in higher education. The successful candidate will:
- Work with instructors to develop Perusall adoption opportunities.
- Provide (non-technical) support in onboarding and ensuring instructor success.
- Work with universities, to develop institutional licenses and inclusive access opportunities.
- Provide feedback to the Perusall product team.
Minimum requirements and qualifications:
- Three years experience selling SaaS or similar technology products. Experience in higher education sales, textbook or trade publishing preferred.
- Excellent communication abilities; ability to quickly learn new software with rapidly developing feature set.
- Ability to use Salesforce or similar CRMs to manage and track sales opportunities.
- Willingness to travel as needed to present to instructors, universities, and instructional designers.
Location: Boston, MA, or Austin, TX preferred.
Compensation: Competitive, based on experience; excitement guaranteed.
How to apply
To apply, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and salary requirements.
Perusall is a high-growth technology startup changing higher education and K-12. Perusall is based on patented technology, developed by experienced entrepreneurs and world class researchers from Harvard University. In the average classroom, 20-30% of students do the reading; with Perusall, >90% do the reading, come to class prepared, and ask for more. The instructor invests only 15 minutes at the start of the semester and Perusall manages the entire out of classroom experience automatically. Perusall turns reading, which has always been a solitary experience, into an engaging collective experience; it returns the content to the center of the course experience by leveraging social connections among students to improve learning outcomes. See perusall.com.